Across the month, Loftus Peak has received Responsible Investment Certification from Responsible Investment Association Australasia (RIAA). RIAA’s certification program is the leading initiative for distinguishing quality responsible, ethical and impact investment products and services in Australia and New Zealand.
RIAA’s Certification Symbol is recognised by investors and consumers across the region, providing confidence that a product or provider is delivering on its responsible investment promise and meeting the Australian and New Zealand Standard for responsible investing.
More about RIAA’s Certification:
RIAA’s Certification Program is the longest running responsible investment program in the world, and its Certification Symbol, a Registered Trademark owned and managed by RIAA, is the most trusted mark for responsible investment products and service providers.
RIAA’s Certification Symbol signifies that:
- A product or service has implemented an investment style and process that systematically takes into account environmental, social, governance or ethical considerations, and this investment process reliability has been verified by an external party. The product or service meets the strict operational and disclosure practices of Certification Program requirements.
- A financial adviser has committed to offering responsible and ethical advice to all their clients, is experienced in offering specialist advice, and has responsible investment products on their approved product list.
More about RIAA:
The Responsible Investment Association Australasia (RIAA) champions responsible investing and a sustainable financial system in Australia and New Zealand.
RIAA is dedicated to ensuring capital is aligned with achieving a healthy society, environment and economy with a mission to promote, advocate for, and support approaches to responsible investment that align capital with achieving a healthy and sustainable society, environment and economy.
With over 500 members representing US$29 trillion in assets under management, RIAA is the largest and most active network of people and organisations engaged in responsible, ethical and impact investing across Australia and New Zealand. Our membership includes super funds, KiwiSaver providers, fund managers, banks, consultants, researchers, brokers, impact investors, property managers, trusts, foundations, faith-based groups, financial advisers and individuals.
RIAA achieves its mission through:
- Providing a strong voice for responsible investors in the region, including influencing policy and regulation to support long-term responsible investment and sustainable capital markets;
- Delivering tools for investors and consumers to better understand and navigate towards responsible investment products and advice, including running the world’s first and longest running fund Certification Program, and the online consumer tool Responsible Returns;
- Supporting continuous improvement in responsible investment practice among members and the broader industry through education, benchmarking and promotion of best practice and innovation;
- Acting as a hub for our members, the broader industry and stakeholders to build capacity, knowledge and collective impact; and
- Being a trusted source of information about responsible investment.
By joining RIAA, members of our organisation commit to support RIAA to deliver on the mission, beliefs and objectives of the Association as set out in RIAA’s Constitution and as operationalised in the RIAA FY22-24 Strategy.
Share this Post