About Loftus Peak
Founded in 2014, Loftus Peak is a global fund manager with a focus on investment in listed disruptive businesses. Our extensive experience means we bring significant discipline to the process. Our Fund (ASX code: LPGD) comprises some of the best and fastest-growing companies in the world - companies that we believe are driving change across all industries globally, constructed on the basis of strict criteria at carefully determined valuations. Holdings include large capitalisation names like Apple, Google (Alphabet) and Alibaba, as well as many others that we expect to be household names in the future. This approach to investment across a wide range of industries globally lowers the concentration risk inherent in the typical Australian portfolio, with its heavy skew toward banks, resources and the Australian dollar.
The Loftus Peak Global Disruption Fund is available to investors on the ASX as an active Exchange Traded Managed Fund ("active ETF").
Read more about this exciting development here.
Indicative NAV per unit*
What We Are Saying
- Net-of-fees performance is based on end-of-month redemption prices after the deduction of fees and expenses and the reinvestment of all distributions. Investment return and the principal value fluctuate, so your units, when sold, may be worth more or less than the original cost. For further details, please refer to the Fund’s product disclosure statement and reference guide.
- The benchmark for the Fund is the MSCI All Countries World Index (net) as expressed in AUD from Bloomberg.
- Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. Source: Loftus Peak, MSCI
- Out (Under) Performance is shown as the Investment Return minus the benchmark return
* An indicative NAV per Unit (“iNAV”) for the Fund will be published throughout the ASX Trading Day. The iNAV reflects the real time movements in stock markets and currencies during the ASX Trading Day and, for securities not trading during the ASX Trading Day, listed proxy instruments selected on the basis of correlations with the underlying investments. The proxies and their correlations with underlying instruments are reviewed regularly and updated as required. The iNAV represents the best estimate by the Responsible Entity (“RE”) or its appointed agents of the value per unit in the Fund throughout the trading day. The iNAV published by the Fund is indicative only and might not accurately reflect the underlying value of the Fund. The Issuer or its appointed agents gives no guarantees that the iNAV will be published continuously or that it will be up to date or free from error. To the extent permitted by law, neither the RE or its appointed agent shall be liable to any person who relies on the iNAV.